- You can learn a foreign language while learning about diving and practice with other divers
- You can start working a-in a dive shop to sell diving gear and activities and get commissions on sales. That will help you to get used to the diving business.
- Of course you need to be an advanced certified diver with at least 20 dives depending of the scuba dive agencies and you will get the dive master with a minimum of 50 dives.
- Dive master will be the first professional step in diving. You get more experince in guiding certified divers under the water.
- Try to work in loads of different locations to get a maximum of experience and stories to tell to your future students!
- Once you get enough confidence, knowledge and experience, you can apply to become an assistant instructor and then a dive instructor.
- Its recommended to be certified with a maximum of dive specialties to impress more! but above all to always learn a maximum and to diversify your skills.
- Enjoy living and working in paradise! Lets get paid to travel the world!
Steps to become a professional diver: